Note: You must already have downloaded and installed the Free Trial version of Mountains® Software.
- To download: www.digitalsurf.com/free-trial/
- More about installation: www.digitalsurf.com/tutorial-freetrial/
1. Start Mountains® Software. The following dialog is shown:
2. Click on [Start Free Trial]. A “License” dialog with the following message is shown:
3. Follow the instructions: click on [Open P2V folder], copy the file onto a PC with an internet connection, and send the P2V file to Digital Surf (email@example.com). When you receive the P2C file, paste it into the same folder (as the P2V file) on your PC (the one without internet connection, where the Mountains® Free Trial version is installed).
4. Restart Mountains® Software. A “License” dialog with the following message is shown:
5. Click on [OK]. You can now use the Free Trial version of Mountains® Software for 3 days.
Would you like to extend your Free Trial period?
Read more about how to ask for an extension of the free trial period offline