MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Nanoparticles analysis – denoising a series of SEM images
SEM (scanning electron microscope) + MountainsMap® SEM software
Series of SEM images captured at high speed.
Colorized mean image has significantly higher quality than the images in the series.
Easier measurement of particle size.
MountainsMap® tools used
Colorization of SEM images.
Karhunen-Loève transform (principal component analysis) in 4D Analysis module.
Images courtesy of LNE (French National Metrology Institute)
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.