MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Solar cell pyramids – visualization of 3D surface topography
Topography (x, y, z) of solar cell.
3D view of surface topography with color-coded z axis.
Overlay of color image of solar cell on 3D topography.
Enhanced rendering at different overlay transparency levels.
Ready for further analysis (for example geometric analysis).
MountainsMap® tools used
3D view of surface topography.
Color image overlay.
Images courtesy of Carl Zeiss
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.