MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Composite materials – 3D surface topography & colored height map
2 SEM images obtained at different tilt angles.
Automatic 3D reconstruction of surface topography.3D colored height map using one of many color palettes (palettes can be optimized with respect to height distribution of surface under study).Visualization of 3D surface topography at any zoom level or angle – with or without SEM image overlay.Ready for morphological analysis.
MountainsMap® tools used
3D reconstruction from SEM stereo image pair (or anaglyph).SEM image overlay on 3D surface topography with selectable transparency.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.