MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Archaeological sculptures – understanding how Neolithic objects were manufactured
Sculpture surface topography (x, y, z).
3D view of primary surface topography with color-coded z-axis.3D views of roughness and waviness surfaces.Calculation of ISO 25178 surface texture parameters allowing quantitative description of each sample.Statistics for surface texture interpretation.Analysis report generated automatically.
MountainsMap® tools used
3D view of surface topography.Advanced ISO 16610 filters.ISO 25178 height and functional parameters.Texture isotropy and direction.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.