In this webinar, we’ll give you a first look at the new features to be released in version 9.2.
The webinar is aimed primarily at current users considering an update from a previous version of Mountains® and also users currently trying out the software.
We’ll be presenting features for users of different instrument types (profilometry, SEM, SPM, spectroscopy).
What you’ll see in this webinar:
General features including
- Multi-studiable substitution
- Particle analysis: statistics by class
- Improved Grid view
New Features on Surfaces & Profiles
- Thickness Analysis
- Bandpass filtering
- Robust fitting in Contour Analysis
New Features on Shells & Point Clouds including
- Point Cloud meshing
- Form fitting on Shells
- Auto-leveling of surfaces extracted from Shells or Point Clouds
Correlation & spectroscopy features including
- Easier navigation with multi-channel data
- Colocalization: improved automation & new tools
SPM features including
- Calculation of derivatives on IV curves
- Z-offset adjustment
This webinar is now available on demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Duration: 45 minutes approx.
Speaker: Alexis Morand, learning engineer @Digital Surf