In this webinar, Mathieu will highlight some of the new tools in Mountains® software for analyzing fibers in microscopy data quickly and easily.
The webinar is aimed at current users of the software, anyone trying out the software and, more widely, at anyone studying fibers in microscopy images or topographic data for industrial and research projects. This includes users of scanning electron microscopes (SEM), light microscopy, 3D profilers, scanning probe microscopy (SPM), fluorescence microscopy etc.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- What kinds of data can I use Fiber Analysis tools on?
- What technology-specific detection methods are available?
- Visualization options
- Displaying raw image, binary image, fiber diameter & orientation map etc.
- Results: interactive tables, images and histograms
- Creating an interactive table listing fibers and interstices with values (diameter, standard deviation etc.)
- Generating global statistics and interactive histograms
- Obtaining stunning visual representation of results: diameter map, orientation map, size of particles that can pass through interstices etc.
- Mountains® core advantages
- Exporting results (Excel, Word, PDF)
- Automation tips
Questions can be sent via the chat during the webinar, our support team will be monitoring them live and you will receive a response by email after the end of the webinar.
This webinar is now available on-demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Duration: 20 minutes approx.
Speaker: Mathieu Cognard, Product Manager for SPM & Light Microscopy Applications @Digital Surf