⇒ Dimensioning tools:
- create geometrical elements (segments, arcs, circles, points etc.)
- calculate distances, angles, diameters, radii etc.
- set origin and align data
⇒ Tolerancing tools:
- apply pass/fail criteria and visualize them graphically
⇒ Results tables:
- keep track of your work
- create visual analysis reports with your data and export to PDF to share with colleagues
- save your contour analysis steps and reapply them on other profiles
Watch our webinar on Contour Analysis with Mountains® by following this link.