In this webinar, we’ll give you a basic introduction to Mountains® software and show you how to get the most out of its core features: the Document, the Workflow, Operators and Studies.
The webinar is aimed primarily at new and recent users, but please also join us if you have been using the software for a while, we’re sure you’ll learn something new!
What you’ll see in this webinar:
- A quick introduction to the Mountains® interface
- The 5 key concepts in Mountains®: the Studiable, the Operator, the Study, the Document and the Workflow.
- How to get your data ready for analysis: correction & enhancements
- How to apply analysis tools eg. calculate 2D and 3D parameters, perform measurements or use more advanced tools: particle analysis etc.
- How to organize your analysis as a multi-page document and export it for sharing
- How to save time with powerful automation features:
- using documents as templates
- creating and applying “minidocs” (macros)
- How to get help on using the software
This webinar is now available on demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Duration: 40 minutes approx.
Speaker: Alexis Morand, learning engineer @Digital Surf