Come join our friendly and dynamic team, in an international and a creative environment.
Come work at Digital Surf, the world leader in surface analysis software. Our software, designed in Besançon, is supplied by more than 40 manufacturers of microscopes and instruments around the world.
We are currently looking for the following profiles:
Software developers (Visual C++, MFC)
Your job within our team of software developers:
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Mountains® software platform
- Contribute to the technological progress of the team
- Assist support and customers (in France and abroad) on technical questions
- Participate in project management with the team or, occasionally, autonomously.
Your skills :
You hold a Master’s degress and have knowledge of/experience in object-oriented development and modeling techniques, animation and / or 3D graphics as well as Open GL and / or Direct 3D technologies.
French and English required.
Skills in the following areas are also appreciated:
- Unit tests, agile methods
- Ergonomics of user interfaces
- Mathematical Algorithms, Image Analysis and Geometric Analysis
- COM and ActiveX control development
- Multitasking and multi-core parallel optimization
- 3D modeling, animation and / or graphics techniques as well as Open GL and / or Direct 3D technologies
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of development tools
You are passionate, curious, caring and like working as part of a team. You are keen to improve the software and the skills of the team.
Salary depending on profile.
Find out more about being a software developer at Digital Surf (video in French):
DIGITAL SURF – 16, rue Lavoisier – 25000 Besançon– Tél. 03 81 50 48 00