Come work at Digital Surf, leading global provider of surface imaging, analysis and metrology software solutions.
Our software products, designed in our Besançon HQ (Eastern France), are integrated by some of the greatest microscope and instrument manufacturers worldwide.
As part of our continued international growth, Digital Surf is recruiting:
As part of our R&D team:
- You will participate in the development and maintenance of the Mountains software platform
- You will contribute to the technological progress of the team
- You will assist the support team and our clients (in France and abroad) on technical issues
- You will participate in project management with the development team or, occasionally, manage projects independently
- You have a good command of C++, MFC and Visual Studio
- You have experience of modeling, animation and/or 3D graphics (OpenGL or Direct3D)
Both French and English are required.
Other desirable skills:
- C#, Java, .Net, WPF
- Unit testing, Agile software development
- User interface design and ergonomy
- Mathematical Algorithms, Image Analysis, Computational Geometry
- COM and ActiveX
- Multitasking and multicore optimization
Permanent contract based in Besançon (Eastern France).Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
DIGITAL SURF – Mrs Virginie BELLATON