Come join our friendly and dynamic team, in an international and a creative environment.
Come work at Digital Surf, the world leader in surface analysis software. Our software, designed in Besançon, is supplied by more than 40 manufacturers of microscopes and instruments around the world.
Your job within our team of software testers:
- Run tests based on:
- test procedures
- your own experience
- automated testing procedures
- You should be able to
- read, apply and follow test procedures
- use test management tools
- run tests
- use test data sets
- You will ensure correspondence between the expected result and the result obtained.
- You will report on the progress of the tests and produce test execution reports
- When a bug is discovered, you will write a bug report. Following a bug fix, you will retest to check the removal of the bug.
- You will inform the development team and technical support of problems encountered
- You will write procedures for testing new developments based on pre-defined analysis documents and schemas.
- You may be required, along with your manager, to implement new testing procedures.
- You will give feedback and suggest interface or feature enhancements.
Your skills: you must hold a Bac + 2 “scientifique ou technique” (or equivalent), you have mastered MS Office (Word & Excel) and are comfortable using Windows (simple configuration, registry editing, program installation). You understand English and are comfortable writing it.
Rigorous, curious, patient and autonomous, you are able to follow and respect a schedule. You are a caring person and like working in a team.
Experience or training in metrology is desired.
Experience in a similar function is appreciated.
If you think you have what it takes, please send a CV and covering letter to Virginie Bellaton – firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about being a tester at Digital Surf (video in French):