Come join our friendly and dynamic team, in an international and creative environment.
Come work at Digital Surf, the world leader in surface and image analysis software. Our software, designed in Besançon, is supplied by more than 40 manufacturers of microscopes and instruments around the world.
Your job: You’ll be in charge of the Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) and optical images product lines. For these two instrument technologies, you’ll be asked to manage the evolution of Mountains® analysis software, and support its implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collect the needs: from the sales and support team, on the Internet, and via direct contact with international users (instrument manufacturers, universities, research centers).
- Share this information internally and suggest priorities for feature development. Specify these developments, in liaison with the Development department and the Product Managers of the other technologies.
- As a referent, share information on the techniques and the evolution of the product with the other departments (Technical Writing, Marketing, Sales, etc.), and answer their questions.
- Train to create and maintain this referent role.
Some travel is expected worldwide (Europe, USA, Asia).
Your skills: You hold a Master’s degree (at least Bac +5) in a scientific field. You are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
You are curious, you have good synthesis and analytical skills as well as good writing skills. You have very good interpersonal skills and an ability to convince. You are autonomous and rigorous. You are good at developing friendly and honest relationships with clients.
- Ideally: two years of experience in a similar position
- management of technical-commercial projects
- scientific software
- analysis or processing of images or signals
- good knowledge of scientific/research laboratories
Salary: depending on profile – permanent contract (CDI)
Contact: Virginie BELLATON – DIGITAL SURF – 16 rue Lavoisier – 25000 Besançon – Tél. 03 81 50 48 00 – Email: email@example.com