Come join our friendly and dynamic team, in an international and creative environment.
Come work at Digital Surf, the world leader in surface and image analysis software. Our software, designed in Besançon, is supplied by more than 40 manufacturers of microscopes and instruments around the world.
Your job: You’ll be in charge of the Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) and optical images product lines. For these two technologies, you’ll be asked to suggest development priorities for Mountains® software and support their implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify customer needs, application cases as well as measurement data from the sales and the support team, but also via research and market monitoring, through direct contact with international users (instrument manufacturers, universities, research centers), during tradeshows, video conferences, business trips etc.
- Share a summary of this information internally and suggest priorities for feature development, to be discussed during meetings. Define clearly their specifications so that they can be integrated coherently into the software and work in conjunction with the development department and the other product managers.
- Share in writing and/or verbally useful information regarding optical and SEM image analysis technologies intended for the technical writing, marketing, training and sales departments.
- At the beginning of the job in particular, and generally throughout: follow in-depth training on image analysis features and applications, whether they are already present in the software or are to be developed.
Your skills: You hold a Master’s degree (at least Bac +5) in a scientific field (ideally in measurement or analysis), you have at least two years of experience in a similar position and environment. You are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
You have good synthesis and analytical skills as well as good writing skills. You have very good interpersonal skills and an ability to convince. You know how to anticipate, adapt and you are autonomous and rigorous. You are good at developing friendly and honest relationships with clients.
Some travel is expected worldwide (Europe, USA, Asia).
- management of technical-commercial projects
- scientific software
- analysis or processing of images or signals
- good knowledge of scientific/research laboratories
Salary: depending on profile – permanent contract (CDI)
Contact: Virginie BELLATON – DIGITAL SURF – 16 rue Lavoisier – 25000 Besançon – Tél. 03 81 50 48 00 – Email: email@example.com