Are you looking for fun and excellence? Come join our friendly and dynamic team, in an international and creative environment.
Come work at Digital Surf, the world leader in surface analysis software. Our software, designed in Besançon, is supplied by more than 50 manufacturers of microscopes and instruments around the world.
Your job: within our software development team, you will reinforce the technical documentation service by
- Collecting from programmers and product managers (during meetings and from our programming tracking tool), the necessary elements and information for the creation of technical documentation included in the software (new and evolving features).
- Structuring the collected information, in order to write and update the documentation in English (In Microsoft HTML Help format).
- Participating in the management of technical terminology.
You will need to:
- Coordinate with the programming team.
- Put yourself in the shoes of software users.
- Monitor on a daily basis the development of software functions.
- Be interested in the consistency and homogeneity of all documentation.
- Optimize English texts for translation.
Your skills: Higher education in a scientific field, you have experience or solid training in the following areas
- Technical writing or technical translation.
- Software documentation.
You are fluent in English and have an excellent technical and scientific understanding, you can easily grasp scientific subjects. You excel in technical writing, have good communication skills, are good at teaching and have excellent interpersonal skills. You master office, editorial and project monitoring tools. You are a rigorous and structured person and have the spirit of analysis and synthesis and work well in a team.
Skills in the following areas will also be appreciated:
- Fluency in other foreign languages.
- Proficiency in translation and terminology management tools.
Salary: according to profile
DIGITAL SURF – 16, rue Lavoisier – 25000 Besançon– Tél. 03 81 50 48 00