Your opportunity: Are you looking for fun and excellence?
Come join our friendly and dynamic team, in an international and creative environment.
Come work at Digital Surf, the world leader in surface analysis software. Our software, designed in Besançon, is supplied by more than 50 manufacturers of microscopes and instruments around the world.
Your job: within our sales department
- you manage and follow up free trial requests for the software,
- you write the price quotations,
- you assist the sales department in feeding the customer database and following up customer payments,
- occasionally, you manage the software delivery (production of protection keys and organization & follow up of shipments)
- you ensure the physical and phone reception of the company.
You are bilingual (French and English). You have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position. You have strong computer & Internet skills (data base and Office pack). You are rigorous, organized, multi-skilled and autonomous in your work. You are a caring person and appreciate working in a team. You have excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: depending on profile
Contract: permanent contract
Status: non-executive staff
This is an on-site job with the possibility of occasionally working remotely
Find out more about working at Digital Surf (video in French):
DIGITAL SURF – 16, rue Lavoisier – 25000 Besançon– Tél. 03 81 50 48 00