MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Cell morphology - correlative AFM and fluorescence microscope imaging
Simultaneous AFM (atomic force microscope) + fluorescence microscope + MountainsMap® Premium software
Simultaneous AFM topography data and fluorescence microscope image.
Colocalized topography and fluorescence images.
Overlay of fluorescence image on 3D surface topography providing useful information on cell morphology.
MountainsMap® tools used
Colocalization of AFM and fluorescence images using the Colocalization
Overlay of fluorescence image on AFM 3D surface topography with user-selectable transparency.
Images courtesy of Agilent Technologies
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.