MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Nanostructures - correlative AFM and SEM imaging
AFM (atomic force microscope) + SEM (scanning electron microscope) + MountainsMap® Premium software
AFM topography data and SEM image of nanostructures.
Enhanced visualization of nanostructure and particle morphology.
MountainsMap® tools used
Colocalization of AFM and SEM images using the Colocalization module.
Overlay of SEM image on AFM 3D surface topography with user-selectable transparency.
Images courtesy of LNE (French National Metrology Institute)
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.