MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Nanowires with gold droplets - colocalization of SE and BSE images
SEM (scanning electron microscope) + MountainsMap® SEM software
SEM secondary electron (SE) and backscattered electron (BSE) images.
Visualization of nanowires that have kept or lost their gold droplets during vapor-liquid-solid growth of silicon nanowires.
MountainsMap® tools used
Colorization of SEM images.
Colocalization of SE and BSE images using the Colocalization
Images courtesy of IEMN, Lille, France
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.