MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Semiconductor wafer backgrinding – inspection & roughness
Low-force stylus scan (x, y, z) on zone of wafer after backgrinding.
3D view of zone showing vacuum hole shadow defects.
Surface roughness parameters (elevated because of defects).
Analysis of defect morphology.
MountainsMap® tools used
ISO 25178 height parameters.
Grains & Particles module for analyzing the vacuum holes.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.