MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Inkjet printer toner particles – 3D surface topography & colorization
SEM 4-quadrant BSE (back-scattered electron) detector + MountainsMap® SEM software
4 SEM images of toner particles obtained by a 4 quadrant detector.
Automatic 3D reconstruction of surface topography.
Colorization of surface using two selected colors.
Visualization of 3D surface topography at any zoom level or angle.Surface ready for morphological analysis.
Mountains® tools used
3D reconstruction from 4 SEM images.
Images courtesy of Agilent Technologies
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com :
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.