MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
SIMS (secondary ion mass spectrometry) craters – 3D topography
Scan of SIMS craters topography (x, y, z) using low-force stylus.
3D view of SIMS craters.
Geometric analysis of step heights, distances and areas.
MountainsMap® tools used
Basic geometric analysis tools.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.