MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Rotogravure – volume of ink cells on printing roller
Topography (x, y, z) of zone on rotogravure printing roller.
Visualization of 3D surface topography of zone at any zoom level or angle.
Volume of ink cell.
Ink cell cross-section - visualization and size.
MountainsMap® tools used
Volume of a hole/bump.
Profile extraction from a 3D surface.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.