MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Protein unfolding – WLC (wormlike chain) models
AFM (atomic force microscope) + MountainsMap® SPM software + AFM force curves module
AFM force curve for protein unfolding.
WLC (wormlike chain) model of protein unfolding events on AFM retract curve.
Mountains® tools used
AFM force curves module - includes automatic adhesion point detection, wormlike chain (WLC) models of protein unfolding, and statistics on series of curves.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.