MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Minerals – phase and basic compositional mapping
SEM (scanning electron microscope) BSE (back-scattered electron) detector + MountainsMap® SEM software
BSE image of mineral surface requiring gray level drift correction.
Color phase map of surface highlighting different minerals.
Mountains® tools used
Gray level drift correction using multi-plane form removal.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.