MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Microlens array – sphere radius and frequency spectrum
Topography (x, y, z) of microlens array surface.
Mean sphere radius and other morphological parameters.
Radius of sphere on extracted profiles.
Frequency spectrum of surface and extracted profiles.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.