MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Magnetoelectric devices for spintronics – topography and density
AFM (atomic force microscope) + MountainsMap® SPM software
AFM topography of contact zones on magnetoelectric devices produced using focused ion beam (FIB) lithography and self-organized gold nanostructures respectively.
Visualization of 3D surface topography.Comparison of contact zone density.
Mountains® tools used
3D surface imaging at any angle and zoom level.Profile extraction with horizontal distance and height difference measurement.
Images courtesy of ICMAB-CSIC
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com :
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.