MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
MEMS layers – flatness and roughness
Topography (x, y, z) of MEMS.
3D surface topography of MEMS and extracted layer.Calculation of flatness and roughness parameters for the extracted layer only.
Mountains® tools used
Partition & level and calculation of ISO 12781 flatness parameters in 3D Advanced Surface Texture module. module.Calculation of ISO 25178 height parameters.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.