MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
LED lens – assembly of measurements made at different heights
Two scans (x, y, z) of lens surface at different heights.
3D surface topography of lens constructed by patching together the two scans.
Surface ready for geometric and surface texture analysis.
MountainsMap® tools used
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.