MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Graphene – step height measurement on bilayer graphene sheet
AFM (atomic force microscope) MountainsMap® SPM software
SEM topography (x, y, z) of exfoliated graphene sheets on a silicon oxide substrate (20µm x 20 µm).
Measurement of step height on graphene bilayer.
MountainsMap® tools used
Advanced filtering techniques including FFT editor and partitioning using segmentations by watersheds (available in the 3D Advanced Surface Texture module).
Images courtesy of LNE (French National Metrology Institute)
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.