MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Fire retardants environmental impact – nanoparticle emissions
AFM (atomic force microscope) + MountainsMap® SPM software
Topography (x, y, z) surface impacted by nanoparticles produced during the combustion of nano-charged polymers.
3D view of surface topography showing particle impacts.
Nanoparticle size analysis.
Volume and thickness of vertical slices on the impacted surface.
MountainsMap® tools used
3D view of surface topography.
Volume of material/void in three vertical surface slices, thickness of each slice.
Grains & Particles module.
Images courtesy of LNE (French National Metrology Institute)
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.