MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Metals & Alloys – quantification of corrosion
Topography (x, y, z) after test of resistance to galvanic corrosion.
Visualization of 3D surface topography at any zoom level or angle.
Volume of void parameter (correlated with amount of material removed by corrosion).
MountainsMap® tools used
Volume of void parameter (vertical slices study).
Images courtesy of Constellium
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to email@example.com
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.