MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Acid attack on glass – analysis of surface evolution
AFM (atomic force microscope) + MountainsMap® SPM software
Series of AFM topography (x, y, z) images.
Movie of series of topography images showing evolution of pitting in glass surface caused by acid attack.
Calculation of surface texture parameters for each topography image plus statistics.
Images courtesy of LNE (French National Metrology Institute)
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.