MountainsMap® Example Applications
Click on the arrows to display more applications.
Abrasives – quality control, characterization of different grades
Surface topography (x, y, z) of samples of two grades of abrasive.
3D visualization of both sample surfaces including grains.Comparison of surface texture of the samples.
Mountains® tools used
Peak count distribution histograms.Calculation of ISO 25178 areal surface texture parameters.Grains & Particles module for advanced applications.
List of applications in gallery
Submit an application
Do you want to share one of your MountainsMap 7 applications?
If so then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Description of the application (purpose, context, results, etc.).
- Type of instrument used (make, model, settings).
- References of any related scientific papers.
- MountainsMap 7 document file(s) including original studiable.
- Written permission to add your application to the www.digitalsurf.com web site.
Sending an application does not guarantee that it will be published.
Submitted applications will be published at Digital Surf's sole discretion.